|During our first years, we provided services to a large number of clients covering a quite diverse nature of activities.
The increased demand of attention from some of our traditional clients has naturally driven us to work later with a smaller number of companies.
As of today, these companies are large, medium and small endeavors that come from various sectors and who share a key similarity: they all excel in the attention of the environmental and social aspects of their projects.
- airport services,
- construction companies,
- energy generation (hydro, gas, biofuel, geothermal),
- energy transportation,
- financial services companies,
- fuel provision operations,
- hydrocarbon & gas exploration, drilling and piping,
- integrated waste management, landfills,
- international organizations (WB, IFC, IDB, IIC, CAF, US AID among others),
- mining exploration, exploitation and mineral processing,
- mining liabilities administration companies,
- oil refineries,
- paper processing industries,
- petrochemical plants (fertilizers, urea, ammonia),
- sugar mills,
- telecommunication services companies,
- textile industries, and
- vegetable oil industries.